Kevin got tickets to the Brigham City Temple Open House. He had enough that we were also able to go and take Kimi and Jared and Gramps with us. I am really glad we did. Kimi was very attentive and observant and had a few questions. It's nice that they are able to see what's inside beyond the Baptismal Font. The "spirit" was very strong. I felt it even while we were waiting in the parking lot for the bus. Larry mentioned that he felt it on the way to the Temple. Temples are so awesome and really do draw us closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I loved the pictures inside this temple. They had pictures of women with baskets of fruit like peaches and apples. There were also pictures of fields and even barns. They were so particular for this area. I thought it was so neat. I am really glad that we took the time and went with our kids. I am very thankful that Kevin took the time to get tickets and got extra. I love the Temples and I'm so grateful that I am able to go into them all!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment