Thursday

31 years goes fast!

Today we celebrate the birthday of Trichelle Marie......Oh I love her!  I am so thankful to be Trichelle's mom and friend.  Trichelle is so much fun and absolutely beautiful inside and out!  I know I've said it before but it was her that made my childhood dreams come true.  I always wanted to be a mommy and was thrilled when Trichelle was born.  She was the cutest baby and I was so proud to be her mommy. (still am!)  I have always felt that way about her and her siblings.  I couldn't have picked any cuter or greater kids.

Trichelle has always been smart and sensitive, and kind, and honest, and loving, and respectful, and fun, and funny, and a hard worker.  It's hard to believe that she is 31.  I still picture her as my little girl. (Heck I still picture myself as my parents little girl)  I cherish the years that we have together and look forward to many, many more!!!

0 comments: