Monday
Out of Comfort Zone
Today I stepped right out of my comfort zone and asked Teresa to lunch. You might not think that is a big deal since I go to lunch with friends all the time. That's true but it's usually with people I know. I only know Teresa from FB but really like her. We both went to the same High School but she's a few years older. So really the only way we know anything about the other is through Face Book. We pulled in the parking lot of Zuppa's about the same time right by each other and recognized each other immediately. There wasn't really much awkwardness. I was still nervous though and so I talked. (I even admitted to being nervous...she just laughed) I talk more when I'm nervous especially if the other person isn't talking. Teresa doesn't talk as much. Teresa is a lovely person and I'm glad that I took a deep breathe and just went with my gut to ask her to lunch. (I really can't believe myself sometimes!)
Posted by Dawn at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment