Saturday

Great Day!

I absolutely love going to the Temple.  Today Spud was sealed to his sweet heart Wendy and it was so cool!  I love feeling the spirit and I always do in the Temple.  I love Mallory!  Mallory is such a great friend....she's "family" that I made for myself.  Kathy is also one of those friends!  I love them both!  It was a beautiful day!
I also went to a baby Shower for Natasha.  Natasha is Gina's daughter and Gina is a friend of mine.  I reunited with Gina at a card class and absolutely love her. Gina is fighting cancer and is so positive and happy and beautiful.  Natasha came to the card class too and so we all got to know her as well.  She's a cute girl.  My other crazy, fun friends were there too.  Dang we always have a great time together!
After the shower it was back to Bountiful for Spud's reception.  Larry couldn't make it to the Temple because he was working and so we needed to go back.  Larry loves the Toomer Family as much as I do. (well maybe not as much because I really, really do)

0 comments: