Larry and I were invited to the Manti Temple for Ambre and Russ's marriage. We were also invited to the family dinner the night before. We weren't able to leave work early enough for the dinner and so we just went out by ourselves on the way down. It was nice just getting away for a minute with Larry. We met up with the family at the Motel we were all staying at. I love the Monson family! They are just a great family that we have become pretty close to.
The sealing was awesome. Elder Pinegar was the Sealer and was so sweet and a little bit funny. Ambre and Russ were darling and all a glow. The spirit was very strong. I loved being in the Manti Temple. It is just so darn cool. The details and workmanship are awesome. I loved taking it all in. I just love being in the Temples. I always feel so loved when I am there. I know the Temples are the House of God....I can always feel HIM! One of the things I hope never to forget about the sealing was right before Elder Pinegar started the ceremony he looked at Ambre and Russ and mouthed: "I love you so very much." It was so sincere and so very sweet!
I am so glad that we were able to be with the Monson's on this special day. So very cool to have another daughter marry in the Temple of the Lord. I can only imagine how they were feeling having their three daughters in the Temple with them today. Life is so Good! God is so Good! I am so Happy!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment