Saturday

Friends

I love Laverna and her family.  When I was really frustrated one day I was able to go and vent to Laverna.  I'm not sure exactly how that happened since we don't talk often.....I'm just glad it did because Laverna is a good listener.  She's experienced a lot in her life and can relate with anything I could say.  I also know that no matter what I say to Laverna I will not be judged.  That's always nice to know.  Laverna was one of my first friends when we moved to Hooper.....she will always be my friend.
I remember when Laverna got Keri and Bree.  I marveled at what a wonderful lady she was to take on two more babies.  What cute babies they were and beautiful young ladies they are now.  I love Keri.....she just makes me feel good.  On Mother's Day I received a very nice text from this cute girl.  I saved it so I could document it somewhere.....this will be the place.  Here it is: "Dawn! Happy Mothers Day to a sweet, loving, and loveable woman.  Your example and love for life truly inspires and motivates me on a day to day basis!  Thank you for letting your light so shine!  Sure do love you! :) "  How sweet is that?  It made my day!  

I know I say it all the time but I have been blessed with really great people in my life!  These two are a few of them!

0 comments: