Monday

I love the Rodees

Trichelle and I went to American Fork to listen to Cameron talk before he leaves for his mission to Canada.  I love supporting the Rodee's because I just love them.  They always support us too.  When Jared was lost they heard about it and found some horses so they could help look for him.
We met when we moved to Roy in 1985 so it's been awhile.  Marg was Justin's nursery leader.  Our kids were about the same ages and so we did a lot together while we raised them.  I have always admired Marg.
I made her a plague years ago that said "It takes time to grow old friends" and she still has it on a table by her front door.  It makes me smile!  I love the whole Rodee Family...they're all so darn cute and such a great family!  They have a lot of fun together!
I'm so glad for events that get us together!  I am so thankful for "Old Friends" and new ones too that some day will be old ones.  I'm glad for all the years of friendship me and Marg have shared.  They've been great!

0 comments: