Today was a nice day and so we enjoyed it just a little. (ok....more than a little) I got to watch Zaden for awhile today and when Trichelle came to pick him up I got to enjoy her. I miss not seeing and chatting with them all the time and so it was extra nice.

We played with the wiggle cars and laughed a bunch. These cars are fun! I have some fun ideas in mind for these cars. (I think I will be taking them with me to lunch once in awhile)

Zaden was loving that his mom and gramma were outside playing with him. It was just very enjoyable. Not sure why Zaden chose his little bike instead of his wiggle car.

I love spring time weather. This week it was so cold but today was wonderful and enjoyed. As we rode around and laughed Jared shot his BB gun.

The nice thing about wiggle cars is you can talk on the phone and even text while driving them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment