I decided since this week has been so exhausting that I would check Kimi and Jared out of school a little early and take them to the movie for Kimleighel's birthday! It was a good choice. We went and saw "The Hunger Games". The kids really enjoyed it and so did I. I am glad that I did that for them. I love these last two kids of mine. They are much harder but still such joys!

Kimleighel chose to go to The Golden Corral for her birthday dinner. I won't lie I was missing Tepanyaki's. (she has chosen Tepanyaki's the last three years) It was funny too see her choice of food....mac & cheese was the main thing I saw~I know there was jello too. Oh Kimi is a silly girl for sure!

I love our tradition of taking the Birthday Child out for dinner. I love spending that little bit of time with the Birthday Child. I love my kids birthdays! I always reminisce and try to remember every little wonderful thing. I know that's impossible but I can remember a bunch and it always makes me smile and so happy.

Kimleighel is growing up so nice. I think she is a beautiful young lady. Kimi has had her fair share of struggles and is working her way through them. She's really quite amazing! I love being her mom! (at least in this life.....I think Kimi is the real mom in heaven......or should be)
I LOVE KIMLEIGHEL!
0 comments:
Post a Comment