Saturday

Happy St Patricks Day

I love Holidays and Fun Traditions! I still wear green on St. Patricks Day and still pinch those who don't. Today was busy but we still had a bit of a green dinner! I didn't do as much as I usually do but honestly I don't think anyone else cares quite like I do! We had cream of brocolli soup in green soup bowls and green kool aid. I had more planned but didn't get any more done so that was it for this year!
I like that I could "livin" up Jared's picture by making it green. (I think it's funny) All day I kept thinking about the saying "Kiss Me I'm Irish" but I added "Who cares that I'm Not....Kiss me anyway". I didn't express those thoughts out loud but smiled all day thinking them!

Oh a bit of a funny! When I pinched Larry and reminded him to wear green he said something along the lines....."I didn't know that today was St. Patricks Day.....I thought it was on a Tuesday or Something." Ummmmm Honey......it's always on March 17th! hahaha (I have had kids say similar things and now I know where they get it)

0 comments: