How many people get to celebrate 98 birthdays? Not many that is for sure. Our sweet Lorell just celebrated her 98th birthday today! WOW what a gal! Lorell is my visiting teacher and still likes to come to my house to visit. She's a trooper. I love that she still sings in the ward choir and comes to church every week. I bet she will live to see 100. Lorell is incredible and such a smartie. She knows all the answers in Church. Her mind is still as sharp as a tack. (not sure that expression gets used much these days but I am talking about Lorell and I bet she's used it over the years)
Her family gave her a big birthday party at the Hooper City Building. She called me this morning to make sure I knew about the Party and so Larry, Jared and I ran over to wish her a Happy Birthday. It was fun seeing so many of her family. I know it meant the world to Lorell. She is so proud of her family and loves them all so much!
What an incredible woman! Happy Birthday my Friend!
Monday
98 Birthdays
Posted by Dawn at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment