Today was the Janice Hayhurst Memorial Girl & Women in Sports Day! My girls and I started bowling on it a few years back. We think it's a fun out and always have a good time visiting and laughing and enjoying each other. I like little traditions because it means it will happen again. I love spending time with my kids. I think I have some of the cutest and nicest ever born! So in LOVE with all of them!
After bowling I went crafting with the ladies! I really don't care about the crafts even though they are cute and fun it's the socializing I like! (of course it is) I just enjoy doing things with my cute friends. I always feel so happy when I am around others having a good time. I'm addicted to FUN!
When I got home I was pleasantly surprised by my thoughtful hubby. He sent me rose for Valentines. He sent them early so I can enjoy them now and so that they will be open and full on Valentines Day. Dang I married a cool guy! I Love him completely!


1 comments:
You guys are so stinkin cute! Heather Fernelius
Post a Comment