I love scaring Larry when he comes home from work. He actually looks forward to my little greetings. A few weeks ago I wasn't waiting and the door opened and closed about 5 times and I was in the kitchen wondering why he was going in and out so much. It didn't occur to me that I had missed greeting my hubby. He came to the kitchen and asked if I heard that door open and closing so much. I told him I had and he then said he was giving me a chance to go greet him. Oops....some times I forget!
Anyway last night when he came home I was waiting on the steps to jump at him. He was also prepared for me with silly string! He got me the other day in the garage but I guess he still had some left and covered me with it when I pounced on him! There is a reason this stuff is called "silly string". It's silly and makes us laugh! It also stinks when sprayed in your face. Larry thought his little joked back fired when I went back outside to clean myself up. The stuff is also messy and I didn't want to have to vacuum. I reassured him it was very silly indeed! He got me and that was awesome! He told me that he had been ready for five days. (hmmmm I didn't think I was neglecting my greetings but must have been)
I sure do enjoy playing around with Larry. There were many years that we didn't play around like we do now and I prefer now over then. Our relationship is so much better but it has taken a little bit of work and effort. All in all it's so worth it. When I look at Larry I can't help but smile and I know he actually enjoys looking at me too. Loving my life!
Saturday
Paying me back!
Posted by Dawn at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment