Natalie celebrated another year! Justin stayed home which I think is really cool. This little family really celebrates the birthdays of everyone which of course if exactly what I think everyone should do. Life is worth celebrating!
I love Natalie! I am so glad she is the mother of two of my favorite little grands. She is a wonderful mother and a terrific wife. She gives so much attention to Justin and the kids. You can tell by her actions that they are the most important people in her life.
We went over to wish her a Happy Birthday late....like 9:30. She was just getting home from dinner with some friends. Justin planned it and worked things out since he had to be at school for a class. I could tell that meant a lot to her. She had a great time. Justin and the kids spoiled her with a camera and a rifle. (or big gun...I don't know my guns) Two things to "shoot" with...I prefer the camera but the rifle was cool. Natalie is finishing a hunter safety class and is planning on going hunting with Justin. I love that she would learn that so she can spend more time with Justin doing what he loves. Natalie is just great and I'm glad she had such a wonderful birthday!
Tuesday
Happy Birthday Natalie
Posted by Dawn at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment