I decided that January 1, 2012 is just the start of another chapter of my life. Not a beginning but a continuation of life. I like the things that are happening and the things I am doing. I really don't want to change much. I have thought about some things I would like to add though. I decided to even write them down so hopefully I will be able to remember better.
I plan to:
*Keep having as much fun as possible. Turn the normal into fun like I did the year I turned 50. Everyday should be fun and a celebration.
*I plan to attend the Temple on a regular basis.
*I plan to change by gratitude journal into a service journal. I am very grateful for every teeny weeny thing but got tired of writing the same things all the time. So this year I am going to look for ways to serve others and record that. I think by putting it in a journal I will try a little harder to find ways to serve others.
*I will continue to post positive thoughts each day (or close to each day) on Face Book. I didn't think this really mattered to anyone else but me but I've been told it does so I will keep doing that.
*I will keep smiling and sharing those smiles with others
*I will read the scriptures more. (for some reason this is always something I want to do better)
*I will continue being happy and spread that happiness with others!
Thursday
2012.....
Posted by Dawn at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
A service journal sounds like a good idea!
Post a Comment